Event: “Lunch Beats,” a lunchtime Concert Series (Presented for 11 years)
Location: Samson Park, Greenwood Plaza Business Park, Englewood, CO
Client: The Museum of Outdoor Arts, Englewood, CO
Create and produce a free outdoor lunchtime performance series for people working in a large business park as part of the nonprofit’s mission of making the arts more accessible.
- Present a mixture of popular and cultural performance groups.
- Obtain media sponsorships to support the promotional campaign.
- Obtain sponsorship partners to underwrite the series.
- Run each program over 90 minutes without an intermission during peak lunch times.
- Use the series as a vehicle for promoting other programs under The Museum’s direction.
Skyline’s Concept-to-Completion Services
- Conceived project design.
- Developed budget for client’s approval.
- Obtained sponsorships.
- Created and implemented sponsorship benefits program.
- Designed and implemented promotional campaign.
- Wrote and distributed publicity releases.
- Contracted and supervised technical production (sound, rentals).
- Contracted and scheduled talent.
- Emceed and managed each event.
- Contracted construction of a “temporary” stage, which lasted 4 years.
- Managed budget and paid all talent and suppliers.
- Renewed sponsorships annually and developed new sponsors.
Lunch Beats was a highly successful performance series that was presented for 11 years.
Attendance grew from a few hundred guests to over 1000 at each concert.
During the Series’ run, the client built Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre with a seating capacity of 18,000. The series was discontinued once the Amphitheatre’s success was established.
“Skye Griffith brings a level of honesty, professionalism and integrity to the industry that should be the norm and I would not hesitate to recommend her for any project connected with festival or event design and production.