Skyline Talent & Events uses both of its divisions to develop
and produce outstanding concert series sponsored by many different
clients. Consider sponsoring a concert series as part of your
marketing efforts. See Concert Series produced by Skyline and
check out the Calendar to enjoy upcoming concerts.
Just what does it mean to develop and manage a concert series?
Client Goals – First we review the client’s goals and business objectives. Many companies recognize that sponsoring a concert series is a great way to get their product or message out to a captive target audience while engendering good will. They utilize this creative marketing tool for a variety of reasons including:
- Promoting sales for a new or existing location, product or company.
- Bringing people in to view a community.
- Attracting attention to a new venue to promote future sales or attendance.
- Introducing a new product or company.
Audience Consideration - Next we recommend talent from our vast talent resources based on the projected audience.
- Families with children
- Younger Crowd - Gen Xers,
- Older audience
- Mixed Audiences - families, 20s-30s and older
- Selection and recommendation
- Negotiation and booking
- Staging – must be adequate size stage for talent and instruments and placed appropriately for the talent and audience
- Technical support – equipment, power, sound engineering, lighting
- Stage management and transitions between artists
- Business elements – payments, insurance, cancellation and weather policies
If you have never considered a concert series as part of your marketing mix, perhaps now is the time! We design a concert series to meet your objectives and exceed your expectations. See what we have done for our clients.